COVID-19 Store Procedures
Amended on Jan 9, 2021
How can I purchase vacuums from you?
- Online through our website (Shipping, Pickup, or Delivery options at checkout)
- Cash in person (We have a table outside to help with cash transactions)
- Entrance into the store is currently prohibited
How can I purchase parts & accessories from you?
- Call or email us to inquire about specific parts and/or accessories (pictures and/or model numbers can be helpful)
- We will arrange payment and store pickup for you
Can I still have my vacuum repaired?
- Yes! Leave your vacuum outside our store during operating hours, and fill out the repair tag on the table outside (Name, Phone Number, and Vacuum Complaint)
- Attach the repair tag to your vacuum
- Call us to let us know
- Vacuums will remain untouched inside our store for 3 days. Following the 3 day waiting period, the technician will have it fixed within 2 business days (unless a part has to be ordered)
How are you keeping me safe?
- Employees including technicians have been trained on proper hand hygiene and proper use of PPE
- Antimicrobial wipes are frequently used to disinfect surfaces such as door handles, debit machines, countertops, and other frequently touched objects
- Employees are required to stay home if they or any family member experiences any signs/symptoms of COVID, and are asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening form at every shift
Do you have any other questions that haven't been answered?
- Don't hesitate to call us at: 905-509-1661, or email us at: email@example.com